hellyeah spree

Saturday, September 12, 2009

This 3 days it’s a roller coaster ride for me ..
It’s getting bad to worse..

Tuesday training,
I feel the team is lack of the firepower...
Even people like adam, yinci and even the captain can’t do anything..
I appreciate on their doing.
But as a team player myself,
I feel that there’s no point shouting at them..

They will count when they want to.
No point forcing them to.
Let it be silent,they will eventually feel weird and that's when they will start to count
I myself didn’t count because if I count it’s a half-hearted count.


The juniors will get it someday. It will come naturally.
If I’m a junior, I will get pissed with those people who continue asking me to count.
Do comprehend on that people.

Wednesday training,
Another nightmare, the similar mania happened.
Dropping disc like nobody business.
Although we completed the drill,
the feeling is not satisfy as this is not the standard of NYP
We can do better than this…
All they need is motivation, encouragement,
People do crack-up; those people do make a difference.

Example I have is; if someone u love most passed away, u will want to promise yourself that you will work hard to make them proud of you right?
Same thing applies. That person will make a difference
I just hope this team will succeed!!!
ALL THE BEST

No comments: