hellyeah spree

Thursday, November 20, 2008

burned out

Yo
this few days,training,
campus road run ...
hmm
firstly,on Tuesday's training,
i think it was OK...everything goes well for the team
finally i can feel how effective the cup is,if we do it correctly..

line trap is cool
did my best i guess..next week is scrimmage with SIM ...I'm ready and hype
Full of confidence...Full of energy..

i threw it all away when my head blew off against one of my own teammate
the energy,confidence,all gone...
i did feel the changes in me since the last tourney...
but that's nort me..
it's like being someone else..
But anw
for those who are in my team on wed, reading this,
i apologise for my behaviour
Last but nort least
Guys,For the upcoming scrimmage
Rmb this,we bring the game to them...
We Can Do It
Let's make our mark and make it count!!!!

signing Off

No comments: